Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Good time at the Olympiad: Volume Uno PICS

Fumas and Cheerleaders getting wild for the halftime show. My favorite is the blue Fuma who is getting his freak on. Best Olympic mascots ever!!!
Russia vs. France in the quarterfinals. Double-OT Russian victory.
This is the boy who now has my white USC hat. My favorite hat. I hope he can appreciate in years to come the personal sacrifice that I made on his behalf.
My friend Anja supporting the Red Army. Notice how I "forgot" to put the equally absurd pic of me wearing a Chinese heart sticker on my face. Totally forgot...LOL
The two loudest French fans in the stadium sat right in front of us. I did all of the cheers with them, or at least attempted to.
Groupies of the two French guys who sat in front of us. These thirsty women would follow their cheers within seconds...Go France!
My USC hat. I miss you...
Great action shot of the Dutch Women's Field Hockey Team.
The Dutch love women's field hockey. Not quite sure what the relevance is of their blow-up orange candy canes, but I know that I want one.
Anja. My connection to the world of field hockey. She taught me all of the rules and tactics which I now cannot remmeber.
Look at those fingernails. I just don't get it. Why?!?!?! To use as a cutting utensil? For protection in a knife fight? Do chicks dig it? Looking for answers if anybody has got them.
The only way to watch the Olympics.
USA getting the gold in women's soccer. U-S-A! U-S-A!
Blessing. A USC student and fellow Trojan. Making friends in the strangest of places is the way I do business.
The brewmasters. These guys are the best...
Pimptastic shoes the guy in front of me was wearing.

No comments: